Monday, February 27, 2012

New in my closet "Pink Shoes"

Shoes - Bershka

Remember when I told you about these shoes here? Well here they are. 

I didn't had the time to make an outfit with them and it's also a little too cold to wear them. I'm still in my favorite boots. 
I got these on final sale for just 13€. I first saw them on my shopping trip to Austria in early February (they were 10€ there), and I somehow didn't decided to buy them. And then I visited Bershka again here and they were the only one left sitting there so pretty on the shelf...ohh I had to buy them. I love the color and the thing that got me the most is probably the pretty minty sole. LOVE it! 

Can't wait to start wearing them. :) 
This weekend I put away all my chunky sweaters, I think I'm done with winter.

Have a great start of the week!
Love,
B

Stay updated with: Bloglovin'/ Twitter/ Fashiolista/ Instagram - firstblueshoes
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...